Victoria Road Medical Centre is a fully Accredited Family Practice, caring for our community since 1976
Delivering outstanding healthcare for over 40 Years
- Our doctor and staff Participate in ongoing vocational training to keep up with the changes
- On site Practice nurse, occupational Physiotherapist and dietitian present
- Staff fluent in English and Greek
- A range of services provided including Routine adult and children immunisation as well as overseas travel related immunisation
- Regular reminders and feedback provided to ensure we are meeting the highest standards in patient care
Recalls & Reminders
The practice is committed to preventive care and offers recalls and reminder system for preventive health services appropriate to medical care. If you do not wish to be part of this system, please let us know.
Managment of Health Information
Medical record is a confidential document. Medical records are kept secured as confidential documents and are only available to authorised staff members.
Fees & Billing
Bulk Billing to Medicare is available to all patients. Please show your Medicare card at the desk on arrival and ensure it is valid. The doctor will advise you of any other costs that may arise from your consultation unless prior arrangements are made.
Feedback & Suggestions
For Formal Complaints contact: Victorian Health Services Commissioner Tel: 1300 582 113